Reasons I am in a spectacularly bad mood today:
1. I just am. Get off my back.
2. I slept poorly last night. It was toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. Because of this (though, not entirely because of this), I didn't run this morning, so I'll have to do it tonight.
3. I don't like what I brought for lunch (vegetable pizza-I'm off of it).
4. The bathroom at work is out of service, so I have to wait for the elevator and go down two floors to use the one on the 16th floor. Also, the button that opens the door of our office is broken, so getting out requires unlocking the lock at the bottom of the door, and then pushing the broken button twice to activate it. All in all, a trip to the bathroom now takes 18 hours.
5. I have a laundry list of things that must be done tonight (including actual laundry), and I don't want to do any of them.
There are two things that are making me feel a little better:
1. I am eating peanut butter pretzels, which I bought last week, and happily remind me of seeing Harry Potter with Shiloh.
2. The above list reminds me of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, which is a favorite book of mine.
UPDATE: My boss just canceled birthdays at our office. I'm not making it up. Well, to be fair, they're not canceled, but we can only celebrate them every quarter (or so).