Weekend weekend, from start to finish:
1. Thursday and Friday I spend in self-competition to see how bad my hair can look. I win.
2. Saturday I spend mostly in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, filming 4th episode of Army Husbands. I am asked to create bruises for effect, but can't do it the old fashioned way, so, I use stage make-up. Disappointment.
3. Sunday I spend all day filming 4th episode of Army Husbands. Our location for shooting was only semi-legal, which made it super-awesome.
4. I eat a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, and wonder to myself why I don't eat them more often.
5. End Sunday night on Monday morning; 3 am to be exact. I can't remember the last time I've been so torn between laughing and crying. (note: I laughed...I think)
6. Spend Labor Day luxuriously, which means different things to different people. For me: sharing a turkey sandwich with James, taking a nap, drinking 1/2 a pepsi, and seeing Scott Pilgrim (with candy).
7. Listen to Fleet Foxes's Silver Dagger* no less than 8 billion times.
*truthfully, I love this song because it's beautiful, but, also, because it reminds me (forcibly) of The Hunger Games.