2. I read The Hunger Games. I call it brutal magic.
3. I read When You Reach Me. I want everyone to read it.
4. I read "Me and Miss Mandible". I read it aloud to everyone.
5. I start Gone with the Wind. I resolve to finish it in 2011. Maybe 2012.
6. I read 3 Babysitters Club books over Christmas vacation. Fact: They still hold up.
7. I read Antony and Cleopatra. Have you read this? I hadn't. It's craaaaaaazy.
8. I read Raymond Carver. I roll my eyes. A lot. The 50s sound like they were a big downer.
9. I read Jane Eyre for the second time. I love it for the first time.