In the depths of winter, I finally learned that in me there lay an invincible summer.
It is always around this time that I write posts like this. About a wish for summer, about how this year I won't let winter get me down, blah, blah, blah. How about this time, instead of all that, a list:
10 things to do this winter
1. Don't let it get me down (gotcha)
2. Train for Queens (annie, this means you)
3. Convince my brother to start a photo website
4. Finish editing our secret project and find it a home (or, multiple homes)
5. Find a home for my Twilight essay
6. Become funnier*
7. Throw a dinner party
8. Go to PS1
9. Get a Big Mac at Student Night at the McDonald's by NYU
So, consider this my winter bucket list, and here's hoping there's a snow day tomorrow (seems likely).
*yeah, like this is even possible.**thanks to my brother for the photo, taken on a lovely summer day