1. I unpleasantly realize my rain boots have sprung a small, but fatal leak.
2. We bid a painful farewell to Willie's Dogs in Park Slope. We celebrate with--what else?--hot dogs, chili cheese fries, and fizzy colas.
3. We take an unexpected tour around Carroll Gardens in sub-zero (close, anyway) temperatures.
4. I eat a mountain of homemade pizza and a drink a barrel of Ithaca root beer.
5. 2 words: Atari Marathon.
6. 4 words: Atari Marathon hand cramp.
7. I walk to church on the barren, frozen surface of the Arctic.
8. I spend the rest of the Sunday eating pita chips and watching a documentary about Everest. It makes me feel better, comparatively. At least I didn't lose any appendages to frostbite (though, the ears were a close call).
9. It was 2 degrees last night. This is war, January.