2. My downstairs neighbor has always smoked, but it was like a once a day, usually just on weekends kind of thing. I don't know if she's suddenly under a lot of pressure, but it has become everyday, all day. I'm marching down there today. My nose is dry, my head aches. I can't live like this. Unless I start smoking too.
4. 4 days until she visits.
5. 5 days until I run a 5k.
6. I'm re-reading Anne of Green Gables. I can't think of much that could make me happier right now.
7. Spring has to come. It just has to.
8. I've had my Winter Waterloo. I can no longer wear tights. I go bare-legged to church, in spite of 40 degree temperatures. I have compromised enough by pulling my winter coat back out of the closest. This 2nd winter nonsense has to stop somewhere, and I'm putting my bare foot down.
9. I still want to marry Gilbert Blythe.
10. If you were coming to New York for a visit, which would you prefer: The Donut Plant, that has the most interesting donuts (brooklyn blackout, tres leches, creme brulee, meyer lemon), which are also amazing; or, Peter Pan, which has a more traditional selection, but is purportedly the best donut? I'll be honest, as a donut lover, I'm at a loss.