After that we went to a reception (where this photo was taken) where we both ate ice cream cones while looking at Lady Liberty.
Other highlights include:
1. Baby blessing for this kid.
2. Making plans to see HP7 part 2 with this kid.
3. Sour Patch Kids at church.
4. Realizing we had gotten our tax return (like, a week ago).
5. Doing n-o-t-h-i-n-g on Sunday.
6. Watching the 6th Harry Potter (it's no HP7, but it's good).
7. Drinking more than my share of this cranberry/oj punch at the reception.
8. The lilies I got at the farmers market*.
9. Klondike bars.
10. Finishing a long put off project. It was a short, personal essay that I felt I had only written half of. I didn't know how to approach it, but once I tried, it took me about 10 minutes (thanks, Annie).
*I took my parents to the Frick (which is my favorite art museum in New York--and not just because it's small and you can get through the whole thing in about an hour and a half--but that helps), and they always have fresh flowers in the rooms/galleries. They had lilies this time, which smelled so lovely, I had to get some of my own.