1. I don't wear demure colored nail polish. I've never chosen coral or ballet pink in my life. During the summer I choose highlighter colors. Colors you might conceivably find in a popsicle. During the winter I'm all denim blues and vampy plums. When I get around to it, at least.
2. I think donuts are the new cupcakes.
3. I hate cupcakes.
4. Start to finish, my getting ready routine takes me about an hour and a half. I know.
5. I've lived in New York for 5 years, and still, especially when I'm driving around, I can't believe I live here.
6. I went to my pediatric dentist until I got married. They played cartoons in the waiting room, and even at 22, he still gave me games to play with while he worked. I still miss him.
7. The best burger in the city is at Lucky's (I just had one today. I tagged along with Andy and Shiloh to celebrate Andy being finished with tax season [there are two, which was news to me]. James was in the city putting actors into vans, so when he finished with that, he headed over too and drank all my orange soda. This isn't a confession, but Pete bit Shiloh's finger ["accidentally"] hard enough to draw blood. I told her the human jaw is powerful enough to bite through bone, so really, she got off easy. She didn't look much comforted.).
8. I cut my hand opening a bottle of root beer yesterday. A plastic bottle of root beer. It was left over from root beer floats on Sunday. Once I muscled the bottle open, I made myself another root beer float.
9. I stalk a lot of blogs. I probably stalk yours. Which reminds me, update already, will you?
10. This list took me 3 days to write.