2. I kind of love that Utah regional dialect.
3. Who would I choose as my sister wives?
4. Where does Kody get those stupid shirts? And why does he always, always wear them?
5. That Logan is a peach.
6. Christine is crazy, right?
7. Is it a plural wife imperative that all their indoor lighting be overhead and florescent?
8. Meri reminds me of a million Mormon women I know - capable, business-like, and super efficient.
9. What is Janelle's job? I want to know more.
10. Madison is my favorite kid. I think I only like Janelle's kids.
11. Do the kids all want to be polygamists?
12. Why don't they talk more about religion. That's what I want to know about (which, I realize, might not be of such interest to the viewing public at large). How did Kody (and his parents) and Janelle (and her mom) go from mainstream religion to this? What were the steps they took to cross that chasm?
13. Why does Kody spell his name with a K? Doesn't he realize that makes his look like some teenager working at Lagoon for the summer? He should think about changing that.
14. Annie and Susanna were right. This show is totally engrossing.