Tuesday, June 19, 2012
1. These photos were taken on a cooler day than today.
2. Tomorrow is going to be 96 degrees. 96 degrees in New York City is unlike anything else. Unless, of course, you've actually been to the 9th circle of hell.
3. I ate my two favorite things for dinner tonight: burritos and brownies.
4. I am aggressively not thinking about what I'm losing tomorrow.
5. I am wearing a Casio watch I got myself as a reward for good grades this semester. It's digital.
6. I don't know exactly how much salted caramel ice cream I'll be able to eat this summer, but I'm bound to find out. Ample Hills Creamery, here we come.
7. Edie finally went to sleep at 9:30 tonight.
8. I fear sharks in the same way I fear being buried alive--it's a very "i'll cross that bridge when I get to it" type feeling.
9. Edie was napping when I left to go into the city, and because it's on the bookshelf in the kitchen, I grabbed Anne of Green Gables. That move equals a promise, and I'm sure I'll be re-reading all summer long.